Terms of Service
Last Revision: November 19, 2015
1. You must be at least 13 years old to use the Service.
2. You may not post violent, nude, partially nude, discriminatory, unlawful, infringing, hateful, pornographic or sexually suggestive photos or other content via the Service.
3. You are responsible for any activity that occurs through your account. You also represent that all information you provide or provided upon registration and at all other times will be true, accurate, current and complete and you agree to update your information as necessary to maintain its truth and accuracy. If you provide any information that is untrue or inaccurate, Service has the right to suspend or terminate your account.
4. You agree that you will not solicit, collect or use the login credentials of other users.
5. You are responsible for keeping your password secret and secure.
6. You may not use this application for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You agree to comply with all laws, rules and regulations (for example, federal, state, local and provincial) applicable to your use of this application and your Content (defined below), including but not limited to, copyright laws.
7. You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, files, information, usernames, images, graphics, photos, sounds, musical works, works of authorship and other content or materials (collectively, \”Content\”) that you submit, post or display on or via the Service.
8. You must not create accounts with the Service through unauthorized means, including but not limited to, by using an automated device, script, bot, spider, crawler or scraper.
9. Service provides users with access to it mobile software application and associated services. You also understand and agree that the Service mobile software application and associated services may include certain communications, such as service announcements and administrative messages.
You understand and agree that the Service mobile software application and associated services are provided \”AS-IS\” and that Service assumes no additional responsibility.
3. We reserve the right to refuse access to the Service to anyone for any reason at any time.
4. We reserve the right to force forfeiture of any username for any reason.
Reporting Copyright and Other IP Violations
We respect other people’s rights, and expect you to do the same.
To report claims of intellectual property infringement or offensive content, use the reporting tool included in the application. If you repeatedly infringe other people’s intellectual property rights, we will disable your account when appropriate.